Friday, October 28, 2005

Hallelujah

We went to St. John after classes today to equip my wardrobe with dress shoes now that I can't get by with wearing flip flops and sandals to church. It's gettin' a little too cold for that. Like every other time we go to St. John, we ended up buying more than we anticipated, although we did bargain shop and only got stuff we "needed". So where's the hallelujah in that? Well, that comes with dinner. WE FOUND TACO BELL! This is the best thing that's happened to us since we've been in Canada. Ok, so that's an exageration, but it's o so very exciting. Jeff got a crunchwrap supreme meal (it came with french fries and a small drink, but more on that later), a spicy chicken soft taco, and a burrito supreme. I got two spicy chicken soft tacos and a chili cheese burrito. Oh, how I missed the sweet sweet taste of the spicy chicken soft taco. Back to fries and a small drink? What's up with that? Taco Bell isn't suppose to have fries. And who gets a small drink at TB? I mean, come on, I can easily gulp down two large drinks with my meal. Besides, the weird meal, another difference at a Canadian TB (at least this one) is there was no Mt. Dew and I always have MD with my TB, but Diet Pepsi had to do tonight. Also, there was only hot and mild sauce, no fire. What's up with that? And do you want to know the worst of it all? Brace yourself for this one...there were no comments on the sauce packets. There was no humor to go along with my meal! Ok, so none of these things are really all that important. I'm just stoked we found Taco Bell. Life in Canada is complete. much love becky

No comments:

Post a Comment