Thursday, October 13, 2005

Grades Smell

Hey everybody hows it going.
This is Jeff and I just thought that I would update you all on a couple of things. I have a lot I could write about but I narrowed it down to two things.
First off my grades have all been suprisingly good. (I should also note that in Canada grades are called marks, you pick that up really fast. Aren't marks German currency?) Well I have been pleasantly suprised, and I thought that I would share that with you all. I still have two big papers due and midterms and finals, so it all could blow up in my face. But im praying for the best and doing my best.
The other topic i would like to discuss is the smell in Sussex. I am almost positive it can only be smelt in the cooler months off the year. I love it, everywhere in town has the pleasant smell of wood burning. I don't know the percentage, but a lot of people here burn wood for heat and its great. I can't say enough about how much i like it. As you all know, or should know, I lived near Austin, MN and the smell of pigs dominated all other odors in town. It wasn't like I wanted to puke, and I don't hate pigs, well I do hate pigs but mostly just when im butchering and the way they kick after you shoot them, and you can't get a good stick cuz the demon thats coming out of them makes them flail all over. Anyway the point is the air in Sussex is about 100 times more pleasant than the air in Austin. I love you all in Minnesota but come you gotta admit that some days that plant flat stinks.
Hope you all are doing great Becky and I are for sure.
jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment