Friday, January 27, 2006

Metal Cup + Microwave = Bad

Well, yesterday I was a bright one and put a metal coffee cup in the microwave. Luckily, nothing happened. I just felt really dumb because I put it in there to warm up water for hot chocolate to bring to class. While it was in there I was playing with the other one and realized "Hey, this is metal and probably isn't a good idea." So, I asked Jeff if they could go in the mocrowave and he told me I better hurry and take it out. So I did. I did not feel like the sharpest tool in the shed nor the brightest crayon in the box. Here's a little picture as a reminder not to put metal cups in the microwave. much love becky

2 comments:

  1. the funny thing is that when she asked me i was speechless because i just couldn't believe that someone would actually put a stainless steel mug in the microwave. i love my wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For sure, wow, that candian influence is rubbing off in the wierdest ways. We are glad no microwaves were injured in the warming of your precious hot choco. Also, ya for saxet going down. BTW, Iowa put down hosers and the buckeyes this week (both ranked) sharing cause I know you care, ha ha. Have a great week you guys. From us!

    ReplyDelete