Monday, January 16, 2006

Hockey Game

We went to our first hockey game of the semester tonight. The Blazers (that's us) won 7-2. It was a fun game to watch. We're actually starting to get into hockey. I guess that's what living in Canada will do to a person. And of course, we had a great time with Dan and Morgan as usual. We all went and got some Tim Horton's before the game. While there three of us (Dan already knew this) learned that Tim Horton played hockey for 22 years. It all makes sense now. Anywho, here are some pictures from the game and some are us around the apartment.


Back in our apartment trying to warm up. That arena is one cold place to be.

Dan and Morgan outside after the game.

I enjoy using this effect. I'm not quite sure why, but I do.

Outside after the game.

Freezing at the hockey game.

Some hockey action for ya'll.

Dan and Morgan trying to stay warm.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Awesome pictures!! I miss you guys! Is Dan not playing hockey this semester?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice, real nice pics there. well not that I have my warm fuzzy for the day, I am set for anything. looks like good times.
    swarty

    ReplyDelete