Monday, October 13, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

Today is Canadian Thanksgiving, and this weekend has been incredibly uneventful...for me at least. I brought Jeff to the airport around 4 am on Thursday. He is in Tulsa visiting his grandparents. I stayed here and planned on getting a lot accomplished. That, however, has not even come close to happening. Thursday and Friday were regular days filled with class. Friday night I discovered that surfthechannel.com is still around, so I have spent much of my time without Jeff watching movies and catching up on TV shows (for those of you who do not know, we unhooked our satellite from our TV this year so we would not watch so much TV...now we just use it for Wii and movies). I must say that surfthechannel is absolutely amazing, yet has caused me to be highly unproductive. Besides surfthechannel, I have gone to Frenchy's (a Canadian Goodwill of sorts) with Erin, played some Mario Kart Wii with some friends, tried perfecting some delicious south beach peanut butter cookies, and made my first recipe with tofu. That tofu thing was pretty interesting...an almond energy blast (another SB recipe made with tofu, almonds, soy milk, and yogurt). I'm still not sure what I think of it. That has been my extended weekend thus far. Exciting, I know. much love

Yummy SB PB Cookies...even the crab and fish want some

Almond Energy Blast...at least what's left on the glass...thick stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment