Monday, November 28, 2005

Toilet Paper In My Eye


No that is not a metaphor for some deep thought I had. I actually got toilet paper (which for the rest of this blog will be known as TP) in my eye. Here is what happened.
I am cheap so i always use TP to blow my nose in. Except when I have a really bad cold or something and then I get kleenex with lotion it, but that is beside the point. The night of the incident I was using TP. Anyway, I ripped off a rather large piece and as I brought it up to my nose the end of it hit my eye. Naturally i blinked. What happened next still boggles my mind. My eyelid cut the TP when I blinked. Crazy right? Thats what I thought, but nonetheless I then had a piece of TP in my eye. It hurt. I tried to get Becky to pull it out, but she was afraid she would scratch my eye. I appreciated her concern. So I had to do the job myself. My first thought was to leave it. It took about 2 seconds to realize that wouldn't work because it felt like i had a piece of fiberglass in my eye. It itched. So I held my eyelid down and after half-a-dozen tries i got it out.
So that is my dumb exciting story for the week.
jeff

1 comment:

  1. Hey!
    That is an awesome story! I can see how that could happen. You should re-enact it out for us in class! lol! So, Dan said that Sunday sounds great! He's all excited now! Maybe we can do some Christmas shopping! I'm excited too! Can't wait! Anywho, I'll let you get back to your life! lol! See ya tomorrow! (you should DEFINITELY come back next week!)

    Morgs

    ReplyDelete