Thursday, June 01, 2006

What's Your Story?

These lyrics got me thinkin' about my story. They also got me wantin' to hear other stories. Hearing (or reading) about what God's done in peopl's lives is something I will never get sick of doing. My story (the short and sweet version) goes a little something like this: When I was 7 I accepted Christ into my life because it was the thing to do. When I was 14 I rededicated my life to Christ at youth camp (LIve God Loud baby). When I was 18 I gave up control of my life to Christ. I finally gave him my all. I gave Him my dreams, my future, my goals, everything. Since then He has blessed me with an amazing husband, the sweetest place ever to get a Christian education, and the vision of pursuing youth ministry (possibly overseas). So, what's your story?

1 comment:

  1. Man I love ya but I hate that song. But hey I love your story because I got to be apart of watchin God do awesome stuff in your life. Thanks for being obedient and for being awesome.
    swarty

    ReplyDelete