Saturday, May 27, 2006

When Water Was Water

I miss Oregon. Oregon had water. Oregon did not have soft water or hard water. Oregon just had water. Water was water. Now, I know there are other places where this phenomenon is found to be true, but Minnesota is not one of those places. I never knew taking a shower could make you feel slimy until I lived in Minnesota. Just as I was becoming used to this craziness, I moved from Minnesota. I did not even realize that water was water in Sussex, until I moved back here, to Minnesota. Why am I writing this blog? I really have no clue. This whole water ordeal has just made me miss one of the many great aspects of Oregon, and has given me a new appreciation for Sussex. Anywho, here are some pictures I took today around the house. Although water in not water here, it is a beautiful place to live. much love becky













1 comment:

  1. Well if you would shower more than once a month the water issue will take care of itself, kidding of course. Nice pics, especially of that horse/dog, that is one large pooch. Give me a call, chatted with your dad and mentioned you were in morris. Hope your time was good and that things are ok with jeff and fam. Miss ya
    swarty

    ReplyDelete