Saturday, May 13, 2006

Catchin' Up

So we've pretty much been slackers when it somes to this here blog since we left Canada. Oklahoma was a good time. We had a lot of fun with family and friends. Austin/The Farm was also a good time. Jeff was happy to be back in a tractor. We had a lot of fun with the Voigts. Spending time with Jeff's family in Morris was also a good time. What can I say? We just seem to have a good time wherever we go. We've been in Warroad since Tuesday evening. As much as I enjoy traveling, it's nice to be done with it for a while. I started work at Subway on Thursday and have worked everyday since...that's a whole 3 days ;) I already miss school. Sitting in class and writing papers is much better then spending 8 hours at Subway, but watcha gonna do? Jeff starts work at Marvin's next Monday. He's been spending his time hanging out with my dad, taking naps, going fishing, and visiting me at work. That's about it for now. For all you moms who might be reading this, happy Mother's Day. I will hopefully get some pictures and more posts up soon. Have a great day. much love becky

No comments:

Post a Comment