Monday, June 12, 2006

Workin' and Fishin'

There's not a whole lot to do up here in Warroad besides work and fish. That's ok though because I work a lot, and I like fishin'. On Sunday, my dad, Jeff, and I finally got out on the lake (Lake of the Woods that is) in my dad's boat. He's been having all kinds of trouble with it, but it's finally ready. We spent 5 or 6 hours out on the lake, and it was a beautiful day for it. We all caught some fish. I have to brag because I caught the most fish, and I caught the biggest fish (eighteen and a half inches). They were all walleye and when we got home we had fish for dinner. It was tasty. There's not a whole lot else to write about because like I said, there's not much to do in Warroad besides work and fish. O, and a word of advice...wear sun screen when you're as white as me. Being burnt sucks. I hope you all have a great day. much love becky

No comments:

Post a Comment