Saturday, June 03, 2006

Canoe, Fishies, and Turtles

We spent a few hours out at Hayes Lake today. It is beautiful out there. It was only $10 for 4 hours to rent a canoe, so that's what we did. We took the canoe out and went fishin'. It was a good time. We both caught 2 fishies. Jeff's caught a lot of fish this season, but they were my first fishies. There were two turtles that were just so darn cute that kept swimming around the canoe. I wanted to take pictures, but we left the camera in the car. I figured my parents wouldn't want me takin' their nice camera in a canoe. I've seen a few canoes tip over in my day (all at youth camps). Anywho, here's a few pictures from when we got back on land. much love becky



Am I not turtlie enough for you turtle club? Turtle. Turtle.




No comments:

Post a Comment