Monday, March 20, 2006

Tribute to the 49


This is a picture of me digging at Voigts with the 4955. This was the first spring that I was there and I am pretty sure that I was having the time of my life (I wasn't married yet).

This is the same tractor all cleaned up and for sale at a dealership in Iowa. They traded it in on a one year old 16 row planter. The planter is a good thing and all but I think the Voigts and Brent would agree with me when I say that it is sad to see the 49 go. This tractor has like 6006 hours on it and I think that I only put about 50 of those on it. Of course the biggest reason for that is because I was in the 4450 as much as possible. Not that I didn't like the 49, its just we all have our favorites you know. Any way I thought this would be a nice little tribute to an old friend.
Oh, and just in case any of you were wondering this tractor never fell of the jack that time we were putting metrics on it. Seriously, that never happened. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment