Thursday, March 22, 2007

65, 50, 60

Those are the amounts Kobe Bryant has scored in his last 3 games. Only 3 other players in NBA history have ever scored 50 (or more) points 3 games in a row: Elgin Baylor, Wilt Chamberlain, and Michael Jordan. That's good company. The best part about Kobe's scoring spree is that it has earned the Lakers 3 much needed wins.

On another basketball note, the NCAA tournament is incredible. I've never watched much college basketball, but I'm loving it. It's good stuff. It makes me sad that I'm just now getting into it. As much as I love the Lakers, college games are way more exciting (except maybe when you're watching Kobe set records). Anywho, my bracket's looking descent and I'm having a good time watching the games. If you haven't watched and, I suggest that you start. Have a great day everyone. much love

1 comment:

  1. Ok, first off, I tried when I was your youth pastor to emphasize the importance of the college game, this just hurts my heart.

    Second, Kobe can score all he wants, he is just delaying the inevitable problem that is the rest of my team is sub-par.

    Finally, I hope you have a great week since your birthday is right around the corner. Much love
    swarty

    ReplyDelete