Friday, April 03, 2009

Birthday

On my birthday, Jeff and I went out to dinner at a pizza place we've been wanting to try for quite some time...Pomodori Pizza. It was really good. We then went to Red Whale for some cheesecake and a mocha. However, there were open dorms that night which meant Jeff had to be back on campus. The next day we went to Saint John so I could blow all my birthday money which I did with ease. Then we went to Boston Pizza where I thought it was just going to be the two of us. However, Jeff had surprised me by having a group of our friends there. It was a fun night. Here are some pictures. Enjoy.

Kendra and Carly

Dan and Matt looking so enthused...btw Dan got me one of the best bday presents ever. Due to an ongoing joke in our youth ministry classes, he got me a softball...and he had everyone who was at dinenr sign it for me. It was priceless.

My awesome hubby who arranged the fun night!

I guess we thought something was funny

Kari and Andy

Chyan and Shane

Kate and Kaylan...love these girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment