Sunday, November 12, 2006

Love Hate Relationship


I've never been real fond of public speaking. My hands sweat. My face turns bright red. I talk faster and faster. Speach classes have always made me real nervous. Although I have always had this fear of public speaking, I love it when it means sharing a word from God. I love sharing the truths which God has shared with me. I love being able to be an instrument of God. I hate public speaking, but I love God speaking through me. God's given me a passion for doing one of my greatest fears. How awesome is that? It's so cool to me how God works through our weaknesses. I love it. I've really been itching to preach lately. I'm looking forward to the next time I have the opportunity (it's been almost a year, and the last time was in oral comm. class). I use to prefer sharing what God's been teaching me by writing it out. Now when God teaches me something, He reveals how it could be made into a sermon. It's neat. Maybe that's why I don't write a whole lot on here anymore. Who knows. Now I'm just rambling so I'm going to be done. Have a great day everyone. much love becky

No comments:

Post a Comment