Monday, August 07, 2006

Last Night In Warroad

As the title has already informed you, tonight is our last night in Warroad. This weekend has been an eventful one. We spent the day shopping in Grand Forks with my parents on Friday. On Saturday we went to my great aunt and uncle's 60th wedding anniversary party. It was good to see a lot of family even though I don't know how I'm related to half of them. Also on Saturday, a tornado hit Warroad. It was a category three and did some damage to the town. I'll have to post my mom's article to let you all know more about it. Jeff and I drove around town not too long after it hit, and there was some pretty crazy stuff. I'll hopefully post some pictures in the morning before we leave. Our computer's being too slow to do it now. We didn't do much Sunday...just waited around all day, hoping the wind would die down so we could go fishing, but it never did. My grandparents came over for ice cream and to say good-bye. As for today, we got up early (9:00) and went fishing for a couple of hours. Then it was time to come home and get packing. That is what we've been doing all day. We lit off a few fireworks at the end of the night and Mo went crazy. He's a big pansy.

We're heading to Emily, MN in the morning to spend some time with the Swartys. Then its off to Austin (the farm) for a few days before we make the long drive back to Sussex. We probably won't have access to a computer until we're back in Sussex. And maybe then we'll update this thing a little more often. Have a great day everyone. much love

No comments:

Post a Comment